UMPC and Sciences Po : launch of PhD and PostDoc fellowships until 31/12/15

Erasmus Mundus Action 2 and EMAIL


Who can apply?

What does it mean?

  • You can go to Europe for 1 – 3 semesters to carry out part of your research
  • You will get 1500 EUR/month or 1800 EUR/month (post-doc) plus your travel costs and insurance expenses covered
  • As a PhD exchange applicant you have to be enrolled at your home institution for the whole time as a PhD student and once you get back, you will finish your studies there

What do I have to do?

  • Read all the instruction at this website and start the online application
  • Choose a EU partner university
  • Prepare a research proposal and send it to the EU partner university contact person. The university will do its best to find a suitable supervisor. Once the supervisor is found, you will receive an invitation/pre-acceptance letter which you can upload to the online application along with other required documents



                                                                              APPLY HERE