UMPC and Sciences Po : launch of PhD and PostDoc fellowships until 31/12/15
Submitted by angelique on Fri, 06/11/2015 - 18:00
Erasmus Mundus Action 2 and EMAIL
Who can apply?
- This call we are targeting PhD exchange students and post doctorates ONLY (GUIDELINES BY UNIVERSITY)
What does it mean?
- You can go to Europe for 1 – 3 semesters to carry out part of your research
- You will get 1500 EUR/month or 1800 EUR/month (post-doc) plus your travel costs and insurance expenses covered
- As a PhD exchange applicant you have to be enrolled at your home institution for the whole time as a PhD student and once you get back, you will finish your studies there
What do I have to do?
- Read all the instruction at this website and start the online application
- Choose a EU partner university
- Prepare a research proposal and send it to the EU partner university contact person. The university will do its best to find a suitable supervisor. Once the supervisor is found, you will receive an invitation/pre-acceptance letter which you can upload to the online application along with other required documents